Your Premier Laminate Flooring Store In San Antonio, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Our staff at Floor Coverings International NW San Antonio has a lot of laminate flooring experience, which we apply to each project. We understand that every space is unique, and our flooring experts are well-equipped to assist you in selecting the appropriate laminate flooring. Through our flooring installation process, there will be no second-guessing on your selected flooring material.
Laminate plank flooring has the advantage of making your decorating budget go further and adding value to your property. Any homeowner in search of new floors will find this to be a low-maintenance flooring option that’s easy to clean and keep in good condition for many years to come. Laminate flooring is popular because of its beautiful wood-like appearance, and it’s available at a fraction of the cost of hardwood. Floor Coverings International® has a wide selection of laminate flooring styles and textures to choose from that will complement the rest of your home’s interior. Laminate flooring is sure to fit your idea of a great-looking, durable floor, all while helping you stay within your budget.
Our Laminate Flooring Installation Process at Floor Coverings International
More and more homeowners are choosing laminate to replace old carpet or linoleum because it is easy to install, and maintain and has a great price point. When done appropriately, laminate flooring is more durable and resistant to wear and tear. Our techniques of installation are intended to make your laminate flooring last longer and look better. In addition, many laminate flooring manufacturers need expert installation in order to keep your guarantee. By choosing us for flooring installation, you are protecting your investment. Here's a rundown of our professional installation process:
- Free Consultation – Our professionals come to your home or place of business when you make an appointment with us, and they assist you in choosing the ideal material and layout for your area. You may go through our extensive product catalog and obtain the answers to any queries you might have.
- Accurate Estimate - After the consultation, expect a detailed project proposal within 48 hours. It will outline the project schedule and total cost.
- Efficient Installation - Following the design phase, our Project Coordinator oversees your installation to ensure that all meet your requirements. Our coordinator will show you around the room when they're done to make sure you're delighted with the outcome.
The Advantages of Laminate
- Durability: Laminate flooring is highly durable and resistant to scratches, stains, and fading. This makes it a practical choice for high-traffic areas, such as living rooms, kitchens, and hallways.
- Variety of Styles: Laminate flooring comes in a wide range of styles, colors, and patterns, allowing homeowners to choose a design that suits their preferences and complements the overall aesthetic of their home.
- Resistant to Moisture: While not completely waterproof, laminate flooring is resistant to moisture to some extent. This makes it a suitable option for areas where spills are likely, although excessive moisture exposure should still be avoided.
Our Laminate Flooring Gallery
Our online gallery allows you to browse and discover all the different looks laminate floors have to offer. Enhanced textures, high gloss, hand-scraped, smooth-dark, light and medium shades – there are so many options to choose from when it comes to laminate flooring.
Read More About Laminate Flooring
Floor Coverings International® is the one of the highest rated flooring companies in North America.
With an average 4.8 out of 5-star rating, FCI delivers a flooring experience you'll rave about.
Our Mobile Flooring Showroom®
We come to you with thousands of high-quality options for every lifestyle and budget, and provide you a down-to-the-penny quote with no hard sell.
One Locally Trusted Team
One team of skilled professionals will take you from start to finish with great follow-up along the way. Local ownership means accountability.
Our installation process is timely, responsive and led by highly trained experts. Flooring professionals = professional floors.
High Ratings, Low Hassle
Don’t just take our word – take our 400,000+ happy customers’. We're not happy until you're happy!
Over 400,000 happy customers and counting!
Contact Floor Coverings International NW San Antonio Today
Speak to a design consultant from Floor Coverings International® today and learn more about laminate flooring for your home. Our team will install your floors once you have decided on an option and approved our proposal.